Hello lovely ones and happy weekend!
I hope you've all been doing your Jupiter in Scorpio coaching homework Part 1 and are getting some clarity as Part 2 is coming next week!
Onwards to other cosmic news as this weekend, on Sunday October 14 Venus - planet of love, beauty, socializing and abundance, moves into one of her own signs, Libra where she will stay until November 7 2017.
Look at where you have Libra ruling houses in your natal chart as well as any planets you have in Libra as this will give you an idea of the areas of life which will be infused with Venusian energies.
If you haven't already, check out the new chart calculator on the home page of the site to calculate yours (or someone else's!) chart to see where this transit is taking place in your life.
As Venus rules Libra (along with Taurus) she is very much at home in Libra and her energies are expressed easily and fluidly.
Therefore, her transit of the Libra ruled part of your chart should be harmonious and productive for matters of the heart and wallet.
It's been approximately two years since Venus last visited this part of your chart and will another two years before she returns so it is advisable to make the most of this powerful transit!
As always, Soulstrology reminds us that there is shadow and light and duality to each planet and sign.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Libra transit.
- Harmonious relations Venus in Libra encourages us to show our love by bringing harmony to all of our relationships. Whether romantic, platonic or professional, aim to infuse harmonious energies into all your close relationships.
- Wave the peace flag This placement and transit is also one of peace. So if you've had conflict in any close relationship this is a great time for resolution, and where appropriate, to kiss and make up!
- Partnering up. Libra is the sign of the scales and the concept that it takes two to tango. It's a great time to think about formalizing partnerships of all kinds and if you are dating to consider officially becoming a couple.
- Purchase items of beauty. This placement encourages us to spend on items which bring more beauty into our lives. Whether that is spending on make-up, skin care, or clothes, or art, shop or purchase items which bring more beauty into your life.
- Be co-dependent Venus in Libra places so much emphasis on the other that it can lead to co-dependency. Remember that co-dependency is not limited to romantic relationships. Strive for balancing the scales and making sure all close relations have healthy boundaries.
- Be superficial. This placement can have us being a little superficial in an attempt to keep things harmonious and easy and refuse to see what lies beneath the surface. Unfortunately glossing things over can have us regretting things at a later date. Watch for where you may be superficial in your relations with others, ultimately at your own expense and indeed the expense of the relationship.
- Be too beauty obsessed. This placement places such a strong value on beauty that just as above it can have us being a little too superficial. Remember that beauty is only skin deep and that what lies beneath will shine through the outer surface and is as important, if not more so!
- Be a spendthrift This placement can lend to us liking to splash the cash on any pretty item that catches our eye. Try and curb any overspending and see if you can enjoy visual beauty in another way - going to an art show, gallery, museum, being in nature etc
Libra/Libra risings you can enjoy what Soulstrology calls the Venus filter, with the cosmic goddess gracing your sun sign/rising sign, giving you that irresistible glow! Enjoy it!
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart, and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter.
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Libra
Try and infuse these life areas with the light of Venus - think love, harmony, creativity, abundance!
SOULSTROLOGY VENUS IN LIBRA GUIDE
- Aries - partnerships and close relationships of all sorts - romantic, platonic and professional.
- Taurus - your daily routine/lifestyle and health - mind/body/soul
- Gemini - love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity
- Cancer who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life
- Leo - your mind, communication, your voice in all formats - including related projects, siblings, neighbors, short trips
- Virgo- your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Libra - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you/your appearance
- Scorpio - healing and hibernation, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Sagittarius - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Capricorn - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Aquarius - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Pisces - joint projects and finances, merging, sex and transformation that comes through merging