Hello lovely ones and happy Monday!
Today, October 23, Mars the fiery red planet of courage and action moves into Libra where he will stay until December 10 (December 9 being the last day of his transit).
In traditional astrology Mars is not considered to be well placed in Libra as the two signs are in many ways opposites, after all Mars is the ruler of Aries, and Aries is the opposing zodiac sign to Libra.
When Mars is in Libra there is a conflict of two differing energies, of courage, action and indeed war (Mars) and peace, co-operation, love and partnership (Libra).
Soulstrology says that this transit can be tricky but if handled mindfully then each of us can benefit from the fusing of the two opposing energies in the Libra ruled parts of our unique charts as well as the natural zodiac.
Libra and Libra risings, the next six weeks is a powerful time for you as you have the cosmic manifestor and mover and shaker in your sign for the first time in two years.
For those of you with your natal Mars in Libra you are experiencing your Mars return so it's also a super potent cosmic window for you as you sow the seeds for success over the next two years of your life.
See my earlier Ask Ambi Q+A (Mars Return) to understand what the return of Mars means for you, regardless of your Mars sign.
Whatever our zodiac sign, each of us has the ability to harness the power of this six week transit to be courageous and harness our inner leader in the Libra ruled parts of each of our charts.
Below are the Soulstrology Do's and Don'ts of this transit.
- Be bold. Mars in Libra asks us to be bold and harness the courage of Mars to go after what we want. Yes we can do this with the diplomacy of Libra but we still need to be bold!
- Be the mediator. During this transit our inner warrior can be used as a mediator. Handle conflict head on (Mars) but by being diplomatic and looking for justice (Libra)
- Connect to your inner sex pot! This placement isn't the best for passionate sex and focuses more on romantic intimacy. But really both are great! Perhaps your sex life is already red hot but if not, stoke those fires in yourself a bit more and get naughty with your chosen one!
- Socialize. Mars represents energy and Venus (ruler of Libra) rules socializing. This is a great transit to revitalize your social life if it needs a reset or to simply enjoy being social that bit more. You can expect to opportunity to knock if you put yourself out there in this transit!
- Be indecisive. The notorious shadow of this placement is indecisiveness and procrastination which can have negative consequences. Watch out for this. Make a decision and stick to it!
- Be passive aggressive. This placement can lead to passive aggressive behavior (the shadow of Libra) which can result in tensions bubbling over at some point. If you have a problem/are upset, speak up!
- Sulk. A little similar to the passive aggressive note above, watch out for sulking. No-one likes a sulky Sue!
- Be afraid of making the first move In whatever area of your life, whether it's romantic (asking someone out rather than waiting to be asked out) or letting your lover know you're in the mood, or just putting yourself out there a little more than normal, do it!
Below is the Soulstrology Zodiac guide to this transit. Read for both your Sun sign and rising (if you know it)
SOULSTROLOGY MARS IN LIBRA GUIDE
- Aries - partnerships and close relationships of all sorts - romantic, platonic and professional.
- Taurus - your daily routine/lifestyle and health - mind/body/soul
- Gemini - love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity
- Cancer who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life
- Leo - your mind, communication, your voice in all formats - including related projects, siblings, neighbors, short trips
- Virgo- your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Libra - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you/your appearance
- Scorpio - healing and hibernation, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Sagittarius - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Capricorn - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Aquarius - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Pisces - joint projects and finances, merging, sex and transformation that comes through merging