Hello lovely ones and happy Tuesday!
Onwards to other cosmic news as this weekend, tomorrow Wednesday November Venus - planet of love, beauty, socializing and abundance, moves into sizzling Scorpio where she will stay until December 1 2017.
Look at where you have Scorpio ruling houses in your natal chart as well as any planets you have in Scorpio as this will give you an idea of the areas of life which will be infused with Venusian energies.
If you haven't already, check out the chart calculator on the home page of the site to calculate yours (or someone else's!) chart to see where this transit is taking place in your life.
As we are firmly in Scorpio season and cosmic miracle worker Jupiter is also in Scorpio for a year long transit, this Venus in Scorpio transit is VERY exciting for each of us regardless of our sign as there is so much planetary activity in Scorpio that we can harness to benefit us in so many areas of life.
It's been approximately two years since Venus last visited this part of your chart and will another two years before she returns (and when she does cosmic benefic Jupiter won't be dancing alongside her in your chart) so it is advisable to make the most of this powerful transit!
And in particular mark November 13 2017 in your cosmic diary as this is a special day when both cosmic benefics Venus and Jupiter join forces in the Scorpio ruled part of your charts!
Check where this aspect (which falls at 7 degrees Scorpio) is falling in your chart and harness the manifesting, abundant, lucky energies and infuse them into the life areas ruled by Scorpio in your chart.
As always, Soulstrology reminds us that there is shadow and light and duality to each planet and sign.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Scorpio transit.
- Dive deep Venus in Scorpio likes to dive under the surface. Forget superficiality during this transit and scratching the surface. With whatever you do, whether it's love, work etc, go deep.
- Bring sexy back This placement and transit really helps us connect to the sultry seductiveness of Scorpio. Regardless of your relationship status, how can you connect to your inner sex pot? If you are in a relationship this can be a sizzling time for your sex life! Or a time to reignite the spark.
- Reinvent yourself. Scorpio is the sign of transformation and Venus is the sign of beauty. This transit is a great time for a makeover.
- Purchase items of substance This placement encourages us to spend on things which have a deeper meaning to us and are of a soulful as well as material value. Think things which empower you and help you connect more to your higher self (whether that is an item or service).
- Be overly intense I know, I know, this seems to conflict with the first DO above! But here is the thing, during this transit we need to navigate being deep without being overly intense. It's a fine line because the light of Scorpio is depth, but the shadow is over intensity!
- Be jealous/possessive. The notorious shadow of Scorpio is jealousy and possessiveness. Watch out for this and wrecking relationships of all sorts during this time with unnecessary jealousy.
- Be on a power trip. This placement encourages us to be powerful but be mindful of excess and going on a power trip and making enemies along the way.
- End things too suddenly. This placement can encourage us to cut off what we consider to be dead or decaying but be mindful of your consciousness and don't rush into ending something (eg quitting a job or a relationship) check you're not falling into the Scorpio shadow of letting over intensity push you into something you may regret!
Scorpio/Scorpio risings you can enjoy what Soulstrology calls the Venus filter, with the cosmic goddess gracing your sun sign/rising sign, giving you that irresistible glow! Enjoy it!
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart, and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter.
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Scorpio.
Try and infuse these life areas with the light of Venus - think love, harmony, creativity, abundance!
SOULSTROLOGY VENUS IN SCORPIO ZODIAC GUIDE
Aries: Joint finances of all sorts, sex, intimacy, transformation and death
Taurus: Partnerships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic
Gemini: Daily routine, work and lifestyle. Health - mind, body and soul
Cancer: Love/romance, fun, self-expression, creativity, hobbies, children - yours or others
Leo: Domestic/family life and home - who, what and wear means home to you
Virgo: Your mind, communication, your voice in all formats including related projects, neighbors, siblings, your local community
Libra: Your personal finances and income, your possessions, your values - who and what you value and your self-esteem
Scorpio: Your identity, personal appearance and autonomy, how others view you
Sagittarius: Healing, the hidden, your subconscious mind, work you do in private, secrets
Capricorn: Friendships, groups you belong to and causes you support - your soul tribe. Your hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
Aquarius: Career, ambition, success and status. Ultimately your soul's legacy
Pisces: Spirituality, religion, higher learning, foreign places and people, legal matters, publishing