Hello lovely ones, happy nearly New Year and happy nearly Full Moon in Cancer!
Here are a few Full Moon in Cancer notes and tips as well as the Soulstrology Zodiac guide to this Cancer Full Moon.
- If you are a Cancer sun sign or Cancer rising or have your Moon in Cancer you will find this a particularly powerful and emotive Full Moon. Remember, Full Moons can be amazing and a powerful time of celebration. It all depends on what is happening in your life.
- If you are a Cancer sun/rising this is one of your personal annual Full Moons and an amazing opportunity to do some serious purging, healing and releasing before 2018 gets going.
- If you have any planets in Cancer, they are being highlighted by this Full Moon and you can work with the energies of this Full Moon (and the Soulstrology blog which is on the general website home page) and apply the Soulstrology consciousness to the life themes governed by those planets.
- Regardless of your zodiac sign this is a very powerful Full Moon to be healing and releasing around family issues - your childhood, parents, current family life/domestic set up. Anything to do with home or family whether it is emotional or more physical (e.g. regarding a house move etc)
- Water, water, water. Drink it, bathe in it (salt baths, showers), go be beside any natural body of water (ocean, lake, river). If you can't get to a natural body of water then try listen to rain, river or ocean music meditations which will help you to let any intense feelings wash over you.
- If you're feeling this Full Moon intensely (and not in a good way) by Saturday (when I have scheduled this blog to go live) then I advise you to reconsider New Years Eve plans and to think about laying low. Whilst this Full Moon has plenty of amazing aspects it is quite intense and it is impossible to say how it will play out for each of us but if come Saturday you are feeling it in a less than high vibing way I would not force yourself to be out and about and instead ride out the days around the Full Moon. Come January 3rd the intensity will start to diminish and you may be happy that you chose to deal with your emo feels by yourself.
- Don't forget your Full Moon burn and release list. Write it on January 1st and include everything you want to release from 2017 as well as anything that has come up for you in the lunar spotlight.
Read the Soulstrology Zodiac guide below for the areas of life which will be highlighted by la luna during this Cancer Full Moon.
Remember to read for both your Sun and rising sign (if you know the latter).
SOULSTROLOGY ZODIAC GUIDE TO THE CANCER FULL MOON
- Aries - your family, home, domestic life, the private/inner you, your emotions
- Taurus - your mind, communication, your 'voice' in all formats (and related projects) siblings, neighbors and your local community,
- Gemini - your personal income and finances, your values (who and what you value) your self-esteem
- Cancer - your identity, your appearance, how others view you, your autonomy
- Leo - your subconscious mind, healing, closure and endings, secrets and work you do behind the scenes
- Virgo - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to and causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Libra - your career, ambition, success and status, your legacy
- Scorpio -higher learning/education, spirituality, publishing, foreign people and places, travel and legal matters
- Sagittarius - joint projects and joint finances, merging and transformation
- Capricorn - close partnerships of all types, platonic, professional and romantic
- Aquarius - your daily routine, work and service to others, health - mind/body/soul
- Pisces - love/romance/dating, creativity, self-expression, having fun, hobbies, children (yours and others) including your inner child