Hello lovely ones and happy Wednesday!
Today, Wednesday 7th June 2017, Venus planet of love, peace, harmony, beauty, abundance and socializing moves into fixed earth sign Taurus where she will stay until July 6th.
After Venus's retrograde earlier this this year and a long time in Pisces and Aries we are all probably very ready for the planet of love to move into another part of the zodiac.
As many of you will probably know by now, Venus rules Taurus and Libra.
Soulstrology says it follows that Venus is very much 'at home' in Taurus meaning we should all feel the positive impact of this transit in the Taurus ruled part of our lives.
Look at where you have Taurus on the cusp of your natal chart as well as any planets you have in Taurus as this will give you an idea of the areas of life which will be infused with Venusian energies.
As always, Soulstrology reminds us that there is shadow and light and duality to each planet and sign.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Taurus transit.
- Indulge the five senses. Venus in Taurus is all about pleasure, from the simple to the more exquisite sensual pleasures.
- Be grounded and peaceful and infuse these energies into your life. Venus in Taurus lends to natural contentment. Make the most of the next month and being more easily content
- Consider commitment. This transit encourages us to be more committed in our love affairs. If you're single, commit to having a better relationship with yourself!
- Get your finances in order. Venus in Taurus values stability. Start a savings plan, pay off debt, etc
- Shop for substance with consciousness. Venus in Taurus doesn't collect tat. Look for quality, practical items which will last (they can also be aesthetically pleasing! the two themes aren't mutually exclusive!)
- Socialize through food. The way to (many a) heart is through the belly. Cook for your loved ones, entertain at home or try a new restaurant
- Overindulge. The danger of satiating the five senses is to overdo it. Gluttony is a shadow of Venus in Taurus so be mindful of this
- Be lazy. The shadow of natural contentment and harmony is to just kick back and well, be a bit lazy. Watch for the balance between being peaceful and grounded and downright lazy!
- Overspend. This transit helps us see the beauty in tangible goods. This can result in wanting to purchase everything that catches our eye. Try and be grounded in your purchases. None of us need everything we want!
- Be a superficial social butterfly. Sometimes when we are overly sociable we forget about substance in our connections and our conversations. Be soulfully sociable.
- Be possessive. This transit encourages commitment but there is a difference between commitment and clinging. Don't treat your partner like a possession.
- Hold onto things past their sell by date. Somethings have an expiration date and serve a purpose or season of our life. Learn to let go of the people, possessions and places that fall into this category.
Taurus and Taurus risings this next month is your time to enjoy what Soulstrology likes to call the Venus filter! It gives a great glow!
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter.
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Taurus.
Try and infuse these life areas with the light of Venus, think love, harmony, abundance!
SOULSTROLOGY VENUS IN TAURUS GUIDE
- Aries - your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Taurus - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you
- Gemini - healing, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Cancer - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Leo - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Virgo - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Libra - joint projects and finances, merging, transformation that comes through merging
- Scorpio - close partnerships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic (marriage too)
- Sagittarius - your daily lifestyle/routine, service and work, your health - mind/body/soul
- Capricorn - love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity
- Aquarius - home - who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life
- Pisces - your mind, communication, your 'voice' in all formats and related projects, short trips, your siblings, neighbors and local community