Hello lovely ones and happy Thursday!
Today, Thursday 6th July 2017, Venus planet of love, peace, harmony, beauty, abundance and socializing moves into mutable air sign Gemini where she will stay until August 1st.
Look at where you have Gemini ruling houses in your natal chart as well as any planets you have in Gemini as this will give you an idea of the areas of life which will be infused with Venusian energies.
As always, Soulstrology reminds us that there is shadow and light and duality to each planet and sign.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Gemini transit.
- Engage in mental foreplay Venus in Gemini is all about communication and the mind. There's nothing sexier than a good conversation! Write a love letter. Express your feelings and seduce your lover with your words (your choice whether this is via old fashioned letters or online)
- Arrange a date night where you actually TALK We've all seen those couples (and may have even been them at times) who eat an entire meal at a restaurant barely exchanging a word. Over this transit bring the art of conversation back into your love life/relationship.
- Single? Make sure to mingle! Over this transit consider online dating (before Mercury shadow sets in) go out locally (Gemini in natural zodiac rules our 'hood) and keeping your options open by multi dating. If you are not in an exclusive relationship then keep your options open which leads me nicely onto...
- Variety is the spice of life Venus in Gemini loves to socialize and craves variety. We can each harness this energy and infuse it into our social lives. Catch up with different friends/groups and aim for different activities. Go on a spontaneous get away. This transit is perfect to escape on either a romantic weekend away or a fun trip with friends.
- Find your creative voice Whether its a book, a blog, a podcast, or some other medium, find your voice and express it or re-start a project which relates to your creative voice.
- Duality in your work/finances Think about how you can embrace different sides of your persona in your work and finances. Whether a side job to create another income stream or pursuing a passion project which could turn into your dream job, the key is duality.
- Be flaky. The shadow of Venus in Gemini's desire for variety is to flake. Whether in social arrangements or with dating be mindful of being flaky.
- Be all about small talk This transit can lead to us being somewhat superficial in our communications. Small talk has its time and place but be mindful of superficiality.
- Equate monogamy with monotony. Venus in Gemini has a strong desire for stimulation and excitement in relationships which sometimes can lead to flitting from one relationship to another in search of that mental stimulation. Monogamy can provide this!
- Commit to more than you can do The downside of the gift of the gab can be failing to deliver. Be mindful that you can walk your talk.
- Be foolish in your pursuit of intelligence Sometimes this transit can lead to us trying to study or do something because we think it is the 'right' thing to do or it automatically makes us intellectually superior which of course is untrue and soul defeating!
- Try do to it all Trying to do or have it all is unrealistic and self-defeatist. Pursue duality and adventure but with mindful realism and boundaries.
Gemini and Gemini risings this next month is your time to enjoy what Soulstrology likes to call the Venus filter! It gives a great glow!
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter.
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Gemini.
Try and infuse these life areas with the light of Venus - think love, harmony, creativity, abundance!
SOULSTROLOGY VENUS IN GEMINI GUIDE
- Aries - your mind, communication, your 'voice' in all formats and related projects, short trips, your siblings, neighbors and local community
- Taurus - your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Gemini - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you
- Cancer - healing, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Leo - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Virgo - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Libra - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Scorpio - joint projects and finances, merging, transformation that comes through merging
- Sagittarius - close partnerships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic (marriage too)
- Capricorn - your daily lifestyle/routine, service and work, your health - mind/body/soul
- Aquarius- love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity
- Pisces - home - who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life