Hello lovely ones and happy Sunday
Today, Venus - planet of love, beauty, socializing and abundance - moves into fiery Leo where she will stay until September 21st.
Look at where you have Leo ruling houses in your natal chart as well as any planets you have in Leo as this will give you an idea of the areas of life which will be infused with Venusian energies.
If you haven't already, check out the new chart calculator on the home page of the site to calculate yours (or someone else's!) chart to see where this transit is taking place in your life.
As always, Soulstrology reminds us that there is shadow and light and duality to each planet and sign.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Leo transit.
- Love louder. Venus in Leo cannot hide their love. Like a King/Queen showing affection for their subjects, this placement loves loudly! Take a note out of Venus in Leo's book and love loudly, whether platonically or romantically, to ones you know or the world at large, just make sure your love is heard and felt.
- Let yourself be flattered/complimented. Whether by your other half/the object of your amour, or a stranger/passerby, allow yourself to bask in compliments and flattery just like Venus in Leo, who thrives off this.
- Light that fire baby. After an emotional Venus in watery Cancer, this Leo transit is about bringing fiery passion to your love life. So whether you're in a long term relationship or dating or just on the look out, connect to your inner fire and passion and infuse this into your romantic life.
- Enjoy the limelight. Whether that means making some of your dates/romantic activities a little more dramatic and/or just allowing yourself to shine in your personal/professional life, bask in the limelight just like the regal Venus in Leo!
- Be insecure. Venus in Leo needs so much attention that if they don't get it in sufficient amounts they can become very insecure and start growling. Watch for being overly needy of attention and resulting insecurity.
- Be too flashy. This transit can make us harness a little too much Leo drama and this can be reflected in our spending! Be generous, with yourself and others, but be mindful of being flashy. Remember, 'love doesn't cost a thing' (or it shouldn't!)
- Be boastful. This placement loves to tell everyone (particularly the object of their desire) how in demand they are and how fabulous they are! No-one likes a show off. Find balance between reveling in attention and being boastful about it...
- Be childish. This placement can bring out our inner child; in a bad way. Watch out for your inner five year old throwing a tantrum! Not so Venus in Leo regal!
Leo/Leo risings you can enjoy what Soulstrology calls the Venus filter, with the cosmic goddess gracing your sun sign/rising sign, giving you that irresistible glow.
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter.
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Leo.
Try and infuse these life areas with the light of Venus - think love, harmony, creativity, abundance!
SOULSTROLOGY VENUS IN LEO GUIDE
- Aries - love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity
- Taurus- who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life
- Gemini - your mind, communication, your voice in all formats - including related projects, siblings, neighbors, short trips
- Cancer - your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Leo - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you/your appearance
- Virgo - healing and hibernation, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Libra - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Scorpio - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Sagittarius - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Capricorn - joint projects and finances, merging, sex and transformation that comes through merging
- Aquarius - partnerships and close relationships of all sorts - romantic, platonic and professional.
- Pisces - your daily routine/lifestyle and health - mind/body/soul