Hello lovely ones and happy nearly Full Moon lunar eclipse!
The Soulstrology blog on the Aquarius Lunar eclipse is coming soon (will be on the main home page of the site) so I recommend you read that carefully and then apply the themes and consciousness in the blog to the life areas ruled by Aquarius in your unique natal chart.
Below is a guide for each sign. Remember to read for your sun sign and your rising sign if you know it.
And my new chart calculator is up on my site so feel free to use that work out your rising sign if you don't already know it.
Also, look at what planets you may have in Aquarius as the themes governed by those planets will also be in the lunar spotlight at the eclipse.
SOULSTROLOGY ZODIAC GUIDE TO AQUARIUS FULL MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE
- Aries: Friends, groups and organizations you belong to, causes you support, your soul tribe an your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future.
- Taurus: Your career, ambition, success and status, ultimately your soul's public legacy.
- Gemini: Spirituality/religion, higher education and learning, teaching, publishing, all things foreign (people and places) and legal matters.
- Cancer: Joint projects and finances (including loans, debts, investments and inheritances), merging, transformation and sex
- Leo: Partnerships and close relationships of all types - platonic, professional and romantic
- Virgo: Daily work/routine and lifestyle. Health - mind/body/soul
- Libra: Love/dating/romance, fun, self-expression/creativity, children - your own, others or children you desire to have
- Scorpio: Your family, home and domestic life/domestic you. Who, what and where means home/family to you
- Sagittarius: Your mind/communication, your 'voice' in all formats including related projects, siblings, neighbors/your local community and short trips
- Capricorn: Your income, earnings, possessions, your values - who and what you value in life and your self-esteem
- Aquarius: Your identity, autonomy, persona, appearance and how others view you.