Hello lovely ones and happy Wednesday!
I hope the New Moon treated you well and you are busy manifesting and transmuting any chaos into order in true Virgo style!
Speaking of Virgo, tomorrow, September 21 Venus - planet of love, beauty, socializing and abundance - moves into earthy Virgo where she will stay until October 14.
Look at where you have Virgo ruling houses in your natal chart as well as any planets you have in Virgo as this will give you an idea of the areas of life which will be infused with Venusian energies.
If you haven't already, check out the new chart calculator on the home page of the site to calculate yours (or someone else's!) chart to see where this transit is taking place in your life.
As always, Soulstrology reminds us that there is shadow and light and duality to each planet and sign.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Virgo transit.
- Low key love. Venus in Virgo is somewhat shy and modest about their love (in contrast to the recent Venus in Leo transit). This placement encourages us to show and receive love in a more low key manner and to know that doesn't make the love we give or receive of less significance, or value.
- Love is service. This placement displays love through service, by being helpful to their loved ones. Not for them is the big flashy gestures, but rather the little acts of service, which when you add them up equate to a whole heap of love. Think about how you can serve your loved ones better on a day to day basis during this transit.
- Love is commitment. This earthy, grounded placement asks us to back up our feelings of amour with commitment. It enables us to be more grounded and connecting to the bigger picture of a romantic relationship, which is commitment. Give, and aim to receive, commitment during this transit.
- Practical purchases. This placement is not into flashy, frivolous spending. Rather, it spends carefully, on practical items that are of service to themselves and others.
- Be a nag or nitpicker. Venus in Virgo has an extremely high attention for detail and hold themselves, and others, to very high standards. This can result in unnecessary criticism and nitpicking. Be mindful!
- Overanalyze or be a worry wart. This placement has exceptional analytical skills however the shadow is that it can result in us unnecessarily over analyzing our lives, our love lives, our finances. Be wary of this.
- Be overly modest. This placement struggles with being the center of attention (the opposite of Venus in Leo) and as a result tends to hide behind others. During this transit we need to be mindful of being overly humble and modest which is in itself an expression of ego!
- Forget to treat yo'self! This placement can tend to have us caring more for others than we do ourselves. Remember that self-love is the foundation of manifesting anything of significance in your life and that it is as important to take care of yourself as it is others.
Venus/Venus risings you can enjoy what Soulstrology calls the Venus filter, with the cosmic goddess gracing your sun sign/rising sign, giving you that irresistible glow! Enjoy it!
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart, and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter.
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Virgo.
Try and infuse these life areas with the light of Venus - think love, harmony, creativity, abundance!
SOULSTROLOGY VENUS IN VIRGO GUIDE
- Aries - your daily routine/lifestyle and health - mind/body/soul
- Taurus - love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity
- Gemini- who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life
- Cancer - your mind, communication, your voice in all formats - including related projects, siblings, neighbors, short trips
- Leo- your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Virgo - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you/your appearance
- Libra - healing and hibernation, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Scorpio - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Sagittarius - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Capricorn - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Aquarius - joint projects and finances, merging, sex and transformation that comes through merging
- Pisces - partnerships and close relationships of all sorts - romantic, platonic and professional.