Hello lovely ones and happy Thursday!
I hope the New Moon treated you all well and you made the most of the powerful planetary energies at play.
Tomorrow, Friday 19th January, Venus planet of love, beauty, socializing and abundance, moves into Aquarius where she will stay until February 10th 2018.
And in perfect timing for Aquarius season which formally starts this Saturday January 20th 2018!
Look at where you have Aquarius ruling houses in your natal chart as well as any planets you have in Aquarius as this will give you an idea of the areas of life which will be infused with Venusian energies.
Make the most of the chart calculator on the home page of the site to work out where this transit is taking place in your life.
It's been over 18 months since Venus last visited this part of your chart and will be the same amount of time before she returns so as always we want to make the most of the transit to the Aquarius ruled part of our charts to infuse this area of life with abundance, creativity, love, harmony and goodness!
As always, Soulstrology reminds us that there is shadow and light and duality to each planet and sign.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Aquarius transit.
- Be free spirited Venus in Aquarius encourages us to be autonomous and to explore and practice what this means even when in a relationship. Make plans outside of your relationship. If you're single then enjoy the freedom that comes with that because it is to be cherished!
- Be open minded This placement encourages to be more open minded when it comes to matters of the heart. For some this may mean dating outside your checklist. For others it could mean an alternative dating arrangement and yes this may mean multi-dating or even an open relationship! As always, only do what feels right for you but consider what being open minded in love/relationships looks like for you and do it!
- Love with your mind. This is a placement which focuses on the intellect and where we can really learn to fall in love with someone's mind. Whether you are dating prospective love interests, happily loved up, or happily single, focus on stimulating your intellect and being stimulated by others.
- Conscious consumerism This placement encourages us to be humanitarian in our spending and to think of others as well as ourselves. Whether this is shopping from a small business or purchasing ethical products which give back, or donating to a worthy cause, think of the greater good when you spend.
- Be too cool for school A shadow of this placement is to detached and aloof as a form of being attractive. Be wary of any tendencies to play it cool and be overly detached. This can manifest in your own behavior or others.
- Be clingy Be mindful of the underlying theme of freedom during this transit and give people their space and give yourself space!
- Be boring! We can all be stick in the muds as we say in England and boring at times (or is it just me?!) when we seek too much stability and routine at the expense of fun and indeed freedom. Seek any such tendency out in yourself and nip it in the bud/challenge yourself to go outside of your comfort zone.
- Be overly emotional or confrontational This placement does not respond well to emotional outbursts and confrontations. Harness logic and rationale over emotion during this time to communicate best with others.
Aquarius/Aquarius risings it's your time to enjoy what Soulstrology calls the Venus filter, with the cosmic goddess gracing your sun sign/rising sign, giving you that irresistible glow! Enjoy it!
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart, and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter (and indeed Aquarius season)
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Aquarius as these will be getting a nice boost from Venus too.
VENUS IN AQUARIUS SOULSTROLOGY ZODIAC GUIDE
Aries: Friendships, groups and organizations. Your soul tribe. Your hopes, wishes and dreams for the future.
Taurus: Career, success, status and ambition. Your soul's legacy.
Gemini: Higher education, spirituality, foreign places or people, travel, legal matters, publishing
Cancer: Joint finances, sex, transformation and merging
Leo: Close partnerships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic
Virgo: Daily lifestyle and routine. Health - mind/body/soul.
Libra: Love, dating, romance, fun, self-expression, creativity, children
Scorpio: Home, domestic life. Who and what you consider home/family.
Sagittarius: Your mind and communication, your voice in all formats and associated projects. Siblings, neighbors and your local community
Capricorn: Your personal finances and income, possessions, your values and self-esteem
Aquarius: Your identity, appearance and how others view you
Pisces: Healing, psychological matters, work you do behind the scenes/in private, secret projects