Hello lovely ones and happy Wednesday/almost eclipse!
I hope eclipse season is treating you all well....
I am a couple of days late on this so my sincere apologies (lots of eclipse surprises and upsets for my loved ones so been trying to help them navigate that...)
On Sunday February 11th Venus planet of love, beauty, creativity, abundance and socializing moved into watery Pisces where she will stay until March 6th 2018.
The Sun will soon join Venus and move into Pisces on February 19th (next Monday) marking the official start of Pisces season so you can use the Soulstrology Venus in Pisces guide below to also know where the solar spotlight will be shining in your chart as of next week.
Look at where you have Pisces ruling houses in your natal chart as well as any planets you have in Pisces as this will give you an idea of the areas of life which will be infused with Venusian energies.
As always with Venus transits it's been over 18 months since Venus last visited this part of your chart and will be the same amount of time before she returns so as ever we want to make the most of the transit to the Pisces ruled parts of each of our charts.
Think infusing these areas of life with love, beauty, harmony, creativity and abundance!
Venus is a cosmic benefic after all and she is exalted in Pisces, meaning this is where she flourishes, so this is a really powerful transit coming up regardless of our sign but especially for you Pisces sun signs and Pisces risings as she will be dancing alongside the sun giving you that Venus filter glow!
As always, Soulstrology reminds us that there is shadow and light and duality to each planet and sign.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Pisces transit.
- Be romantic Venus in Pisces is an extremely emotional and romantic placement which should encourage each of us (including anti Valentiners like myself!) to tap into the romantic side of ourselves. As this transit starts a few days before Valentines it is an opportunity to do something romantic for your significant other and if you are single to be creative in doing something loving for yourself or other loved ones.
- Reconnect with your heart After the emotional detachment of Venus in Aquarius we are each asked to reconnect to our hearts and to favor our heart centered knowledge over our logical brains. What does your heart tell you about a certain situation or person? Whether romantic or otherwise, connect to your heart and let it guide you.
- Creativity This is a highly intuitive and creative placement (after all Neptune is the ruler of Pisces and Venus rules creativity!) which can help us to tap into our higher creative selves without the censoring of our logical minds. Tap further into your right brain (the creative artistic side) allowing this to lead you over your logical left brain over this transit. Create because it feels good, not because of where it might lead to!
- Care for your community This placement encourages us to extend our compassion outside of our inner circle and to wider society. Whether this is volunteering in a local community project or donating to a global humanitarian cause, make sure to extend some of that dreamy love to others outside of your immediate loved ones!
- Be overly sensitive A shadow of this placement is to be way too sensitive. Yes sensitivity is a good trait but not when we are over sensitive (Pisces shadow!) Watch for being over sensitive either with loved ones or with the world at large.
- Be co-dependent The shadow of Pisces/Neptune is lack of boundaries which can lead to co-dependency. Look carefully at all the relationships in your lives, romantic, personal and professional and identify any co-dependency and re-balance those scales!
- Be non committal As much as this placement is all love, roses and dreaminess, it is notorious for fickleness when it comes to commitment and can be a bit flaky! Of course you must not commit to anything or anyone which doesn't feel right but equally watch for being flaky and giving people mixed signals.
- Be deceitful The Neptune shadow is deception of others and self-deception. As much as you may not think of a lovely, sweet Pisces as being deceitful they are often the signs which can find themselves in a love triangle and or of some other type of deception with the truth being hidden underneath the surface. Watch for any tendencies to deceive yourselves or others during this time.
Pisces/Pisces risings a reminder that it's your time to enjoy what Soulstrology calls the Venus filter, with the cosmic goddess gracing your sun sign/rising sign, giving you that irresistible glow!
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart, and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter (and indeed Pisces season)
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Pisces as these will be getting a nice boost from Venus too.
VENUS IN PISCES SOULSTROLOGY ZODIAC GUIDE
Aries: Healing, psychological matters, work you do behind the scenes/in private, secret projects
Taurus: Friendships, groups and organizations. Your soul tribe. Your hopes, wishes and dreams for the future.
Gemini: Career, success, status and ambition. Your soul's legacy.
Cancer: Higher education, spirituality, foreign places or people, travel, legal matters, publishing
Leo: Joint finances, sex, transformation and merging
Virgo: Close partnerships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic
Libra: Daily lifestyle, work and routine. Health - mind/body/soul
Scorpio: Love, dating, romance, fun, self-expression, creativity, children
Sagittarius: Home, domestic life. Who and what you consider home/family.
Capricorn: Your mind and communication, your voice in all formats and associated projects. Siblings, neighbors and your local community
Aquarius: Your personal finances and income, possessions, your values and self-esteem
Pisces: Your identity, appearance and how others view you