Hello lovely ones and happy Tuesday!
Yesterday the Sun moved into the Pisces zone of the zodiac and we are now officially in Pisces season.
As much as I love Aquarians, I am glad for the respite of Pisces season. I feel like after all that fire and air of the Leo/Aquarius eclipses and a slightly frazzled energy that the deep waters of Pisces season are a salve to our souls.
The Moon is slowly growing in the skies into a beautiful crescent shape and will reach fullness next week on March 1st for a Full Moon in Virgo where she will sit opposite the Sun in Pisces.
It is the Pisces areas of each of our lives which are getting lots of attention right now with both the Sun and Venus dancing alongside each other bringing the cosmic spotlight and Venusian energies to certain areas of our lives.
In the natural zodiac Pisces rules the twelfth house.
This is often referred to as the house of isolation and the hidden, of things which are submerged or hidden from view.
Either secret projects we work on behind the scenes, secrets we keep from others, deeply psychological matters which we may not even face ourselves.
It is who or what is submerged/hidden in our lives and is also often referred to in traditional astrology as the house of undoing, where we can understand through our natal charts, how certain aspects in this twelfth house can lead us to be our own worst enemies, resulting in us drawing in frenemies, or even outright enemies.
However the twelfth is also a deeply spiritual and intuitive house and the house which governs our dreams.
Pisces rules a different area of each of our lives (and remember when reading the guide below to read for your Sun sign and your rising sign if you know it), but we are all best served to also think about the above areas of life and use the Virgo Full Moon next week to release any old psychological garbage which may be resulting in us self-sabotaging in some way.
A few other tips for Pisces season:
- Dreams Take the time to acknowledge your dreams and make a note of them. It is likely that you will lucid dream more at this time and will receive messages which may not make sense right now, but are important. Keep a notebook by your bed and scribble down any dreams or messages as soon as you wake up.
- Creativity Even if you don't think of yourself as a creative or have a creative job, allow yourself to indulge in a fun creative pursuit during this time to get your creative juices flowing which can help you in many areas of life. This is a time of heightened creativity so if you are a creative, make the most of it!
- Connecting to your intuition Pisces season is a deeply intuitive time and whether you are channeling everyday or don't think of yourself as particularly intuitive try and connect further to your higher self and the GPS of your soul. I like to meditate and then free flow write a page afterwards and just see what comes out.
- Enjoy the flow of water It's an amazing time to connect with natural bodies of water and to actually swim in them if possible (lakes, rivers, oceans and natural hot springs). Even if you can't swim or bathe in them find other ways to connect to the energy of water, seeing how you can float and flow in it and enjoying that feeling of being held. As always, I love salt baths but also love float immersion tanks which bring me so much peace and deep relaxation. Try and do as many water rituals as possible over the next lunar cycle.
- Honor your emotions Pisces season can take us into the depth of our emotions and combined with the cosmic hangover from eclipse season this can bring us a range of intense emotions, some of which we may not particularly enjoy. Just remember that feeling is healing and honor whatever emotion comes up, knowing it has a purpose and by honoring it and allowing it to flow through you, you are not held ransom by it.
Enjoy the start to Pisces season and remember that we are asked by the cosmos to flow with faith this month, so swim with the flow of cosmic tides!
I am heading off for a long weekend away but will be back next week with Full Moon updates and more for you!
SOULSTROLOGY ZODIAC GUIDE TO PISCES SEASON
Aries: Healing, psychological matters, work you do behind the scenes/in private, secret projects
Taurus: Friendships, groups and organizations. Your soul tribe. Your hopes, wishes and dreams for the future.
Gemini: Career, success, status and ambition. Your soul's legacy.
Cancer: Higher education, spirituality, foreign places or people, travel, legal matters, publishing
Leo: Joint finances, sex, transformation and merging
Virgo: Close partnerships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic
Libra: Daily lifestyle, work and routine. Health - mind/body/soul
Scorpio: Love, dating, romance, fun, self-expression, creativity, children
Sagittarius: Home, domestic life. Who and what you consider home/family.
Capricorn: Your mind and communication, your voice in all formats and associated projects. Siblings, neighbors and your local community
Aquarius: Your personal finances and income, possessions, your values and self-esteem
Pisces: Your identity, appearance and how others view you