Hello lovely ones and happy Monday!
I have just returned from a long weekend in the Desert Hot Springs where I spent the majority of my time soaking in the healing mineral waters which flow through this tiny town in the California desert.
It was truly the perfect tonic for both Pisces season and for the forthcoming Full Moon in Virgo.
This Full Moon takes place this Thursday March 1st (talk about starting the new month with a bang!) in the earthy sign of Virgo.
Check the Soulstrology Zodiac guide below for the life areas which are being brought up into the lunar spotlight for your attention at this Full Moon.
For each of us, regardless of our zodiac sign, this Full Moon is likely to bring attention to Virgo ruled themes, namely - our daily routine, work and lifestyle and our health - mind/body/soul.
We are also likely to notice some of the shadow of Virgo bubbling up within us.
The Virgo shadow is nit picking, being critical of yourself or others, hypochondria, excessive worrying/overthinking (which manifests in OCD behavior, aka being controlling.
I often share how I am a Virgo rising and I will confess that I can relate to all of these shadow traits.....eek!
I will be writing more on this Full Moon later this week and just so you know, from now on my usual Soulstrology Full and New Moon blogs will now be Member only content and I will incorporate your lunar mantras into these blogs.
But for now, look at the life areas bubbling up into the lunar spotlight and check in with the Virgo shadow traits and see if/how they might be impacting you in the Virgo ruled parts of your charts/lives.
FULL MOON IN VIRGO SOULSTROLOGY GUIDE
Below is a Soulstrology guide for each sign (read for both your sun and rising sign) identifying the life areas that the Full Moon will be illuminating this week.
- Aries: your daily lifestyle and routine, work and 'service' to others, your health - mind/body/soul
- Taurus: Your love life - romance/dating, fun, hobbies, self-expresion, creativity and children - whether yours or others, or your inner child.
- Gemini: Home - who, what and where means home to you, family, your childhood, the private/domestic you and your home life.
- Cancer: Your mind, communication, your 'voice' in all formats including related projects, neighbors, siblings, short trips
- Leo: Your personal income and finances, your possessions, your values (who and what you value in life) and self-esteem
- Virgo: Your identity, appearance, how others view you, autonomy and leadership.
- Libra: Healing, isolation, your subconscious mind/psychological issues, self-sabotage and hidden enemies, work you do in private/secret projects and closure/endings
- Scorpio: your tribe - friends, groups you belong to and causes you support, your soul tribe and your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Sagittarius: career, ambition, goals, success and status, ultimately your soul's legacy.
- Capricorn: spirituality/religion/higher learning, teaching, publishing, foreign people and places and legal matters/justice
- Aquarius: joint finances (debts, loans, inheritances, investments, taxes) and projects, sex, merging and transformation.
- Pisces: close partnerships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic (covering friendships, mentors, bosses, business partnerships and marriage/serious relationships)