Hello lovely ones and happy Tuesday and Spring Equinox!
Today is the first official day of Spring (for those of us in the Northern hemisphere) as we celebrate the Spring Equinox and the last day of Pisces season.
The Spring Equinox, just like the Autumn Equinox, is a day of equal light and darkness.
From hereon in we celebrate longer days and more light, peaking with the Summer Solstice which will be the longest day of the year with the most sunlight.
Spring is associated with sweet new beginnings and fresh starts and is also a time of rebirths.
Just as we see flowers blooming, so too we can can feel like we are blossoming in some way.
However, just a couple of days after this particular Spring Equinox, Mercury turns retrograde for the first time in 2018.
In that sense it may be that we experience some Mercury mayhem and feel a sense of being stuck or foggy.
However that does not mean that we shouldn't be embracing this new season of Spring and celebrating the Spring Equinox as heralding a fresh start in our lives.
Soulstrology tells us that the theme of this particular Spring Equinox is to bloom where we are planted.
That means to embrace a fresh start and allow ourselves to bloom wherever we currently find ourselves in our lives.
Trust that at times our blossoming is quiet and less visible.
And sometimes our fresh starts are created internally rather than externally (following the theme of the Pisces New Moon).
Each of us will be at different stages of life and our soul's unique journey, but wherever we are, is exactly where we are meant to be, and our job is to be there and to blossom where we are planted.
The forthcoming Mercury retrograde will assist us in blossoming in the exact phase of life that each of us are in and we can each harness this retrograde to our advantage, so log in on Thursday to read more!
For now here are some tips and rituals I wanted to share with you for welcoming in the new season of Spring.
1) Spring clean! Clean and declutter your home, car, handbags, offices, you name it, get it clean and clutter free. Make space to receive!
2) Vision board. Create a vision board for the goals you wish to see come to fruition by the Autumn Equinox.
3) Water ritual. Enjoy a salt bath, or if you don't have a bath, use shower salts, either way use the ritual of bathing or showering to visualize the last day of Pisces season washing you clean and clear, making you energetically ready to receive the fresh new energies of Spring.
4) Buy a plant (I love orchids!) and think of it as a physical reminder of your process of blooming. As you tend to it. let it serve as a reminder to also tend to yourself.
5) Embrace nature. Get outside and notice how nature is changing, how nothing stays the same, and how every bare tree will soon be blooming once again. Being in nature and appreciating her cycles will help you appreciate the cycles of life and the unique chapter you are in.
I am wishing you all a wonderful first day of Spring.
May we all bloom where we are planted!