Hello lovely ones and happy Tuesday!
I hope this Mercury retrograde is treating you all well?
I love hearing from you all and connecting to this community so please reach out, say hello or write a note in the comments section below and I will always write back!
I am finding this retrograde is forcing me to slow down, to REschedule, to not over extend myself and REst.
I have also found since putting out episode three of the podcast on boundaries that my own boundaries and ability to lovingly say NO has been sorely tested.
It's been a fantastic opportunity for me to practice what I teach and to REmind myself (a la retrograde) that I am what I do, not what I say.
Onwards to this Libra Full Moon which takes place this Saturday in the very early hours of the morning PT.
This is the second Full Moon of the month as March started and now ends with a bang and a Full Moon.
That also makes this Full Moon what is known as a blue moon (rare, hence the expression once in a blue moon).
As many of you will know from reading the Soulstrology blogs on here, the Mercury retrograde is in Aries and at this Full Moon, Mercury, retrograde in Aries, opposes this Full Moon in Libra.
Over the next few days, as the Moon grows to fullness, you may feel tensions brewing between the Aries and Libra axis in your unique chart (use the Mercury retrograde blog to REmind yourself of the life areas which are under REview in this particular Mercury retrograde in your chart).
Similarly, as we approach this Full Moon, you will feel the lunar spotlight intensely illuminating the life areas ruled by Libra in your unique chart (see Soulstrology zodiac guide below!).
Remember that knowledge is power.
Armed with the knowledge of the life areas being illuminated by this Full Moon you can work mindfully with the energies of the next few days by using this REtrograde to REflect on these life areas.
What needs healing, releasing, or completing?
What can be brought to fruition or celebratory completion?
What is the balance (or imbalance) between the areas of life ruled by Aries and Libra in your unique chart?
How can you balance the scales between these two life areas and also improve all of your relationships which pertain to these unique life areas?
Food for thought. Lots to REflect on. Homework to be done.
I will be doing this homework too! And then writing your Full Moon blog which I hope to get up late Thursday or early Friday at the latest :)
Wishing you a peaceful couple of days and I will be back soon with more :)
SOULSTROLOGY FULL MOON IN LIBRA ZODIAC GUIDE
*Read for both your sun and rising sign if you know it*
- Aries - partnerships and close relationships of all sorts - romantic, platonic and professional.
- Taurus - your daily routine/lifestyle and health - mind/body/soul
- Gemini - love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity
- Cancer who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life
- Leo - your mind, communication, your voice in all formats - including related projects, siblings, neighbors, short trips
- Virgo- your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Libra - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you/your appearance
- Scorpio - healing and hibernation, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Sagittarius - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Capricorn - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Aquarius - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Pisces - joint projects and finances, merging, sex and transformation that comes through merging