Hello lovely ones and happy Wednesday!
Today Venus, planet of love moves into fiery Aries who is ruled by Mars.
She will stay here until the end of the month and make her presence known in the Aries ruled part of each of our charts.
Venus in Aries is a funny placement as Venus is the goddess of love and peace and Mars, the ruler of Aries, is the god of War.
This means that as well as the usual Soulstrology Do's and Don'ts we also need to all think about the balancing of the female (Venus) and male (Mars) energies within ourselves and our lives.
In particular pay attention to the fine line and balance between allowing things to happen and being in receiving mode (Venus) and manifesting, pushing mode (Mars).
Use Soulstrology zodiac guide below to see where Venus will be gracing your chart for the next few weeks.
Also, look at your natal chart to see which houses Aries as well as any planets you have in Aries as this will give you an idea of the areas of life which will be infused with Venusian energies.
As always with Venus transits, it's been over 18 months since Venus last visited this part of your chart and will be the same amount of time before she returns so as ever we want to make the most of the transit to the Aries ruled parts of each of our charts.
Think about infusing these areas of life with love, beauty, harmony, creativity and abundance!
Soulstrology reminds us that there is shadow and light and duality to each planet and sign.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Aries transit.
- Go after your heart's desire Venus in Aries is a direct and charged energy. Whether you are pursuing a new love interest, want to make the first move or just want to heat up your current relationship, make sure to be bold in seeking what your heart desires during this time, particularly in romantic relationships.
- Get active, in and out of the bedroom! Venus in Aries is essentially a meeting of the two cosmic lovers as Mars is the ruler of Aries and the lover of Venus. This placement encourages a more raw energy than the softer romantic energy of Venus in Pisces. Use this time to reignite the spark in your love life, both in and out of the bedroom (think fun date nights/activities)
- Be adventurous This placement encourages us to be adventurous and take the initiative in all areas of life. As Venus rules creativity one must take advantage of the courageous energy of this transit to be more adventurous with any creative endeavors. Perhaps this means putting your project out there, or perhaps it means taking a workshop and opening yourself up to new adventures. Whatever it is, think adventure!
- Be a loving yet strong leader This placement encourages each of us to connect to our inner leader (that Mars/Aries energy) and to seek to express this side of ourselves, yet with a healthy dose of that peaceful serene Venusian goddess energy. Whether it is at work, at home or out in the world, think of how you can display leadership skills led by love.
- Be ME, ME, ME A shadow of this placement is narcissism and this toxicity can bleed into all of our relationships where we can be a little too self-involved. Watch out for this and remember that Venus is the ruler of Libra. Think about balancing the scales of Libra between your wants and needs and others.
- Let the flame burn out too soon This placement loves the thrill of the chase and a conquest but can then get bored. Whether you are in a long term relationship or single, be mindful that you aren't just interested in conquering but also interested in the ongoing process of connecting.
- Be overly aggressive Whether in romantic pursuits or other endeavors this placement can bring out too much fiery energy which can burn yourself and/or others. Watch out for when that Mars/Aries gets over excited/overly energized and keep it in check!
- Spend without thinking This placement is all about excitement and pleasure and can make us impulsive. Be mindful around the tendancy to splurge and try and rein it in a little!
Aries/Aries risings a reminder that it's your time to enjoy what Soulstrology calls the Venus filter, with the cosmic goddess gracing your sun sign/rising sign, giving you that irresistible glow!
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart, and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter.
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Aries as these will be getting a nice boost from Venus too.
VENUS IN ARIES SOULSTROLOGY ZODIAC GUIDE
Aries: - Your identity, autonomy, appearance, how others view you
Taurus: - Healing, the subconscious mind, psychological issues, secrets/what you keep hidden, including work you do behind the scenes and secret projects
Gemini: - Friendships, groups you belong to and causes you support, your soul tribe and your hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
Cancer: - Your career, status, success, ambition, ultimately your soul's public legacy
Leo: Spirituality/religion, higher learning, travel, publishing, legal matters
Virgo: Joint finances and related projects, merging, sex, death and transformation
Libra: Partnerships and close relationships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic
Scorpio: Your day to day work, routine and lifestyle, health - mind, body, soul
Sagittarius: Love, dating, romance, self-expression, creativity, fun, children - yours, or others
Capricorn: Domestic life, home and family, who, what and where you consider home/family
Aquarius: Your mind, communication, your 'voice' in all formats including related projects, neighbors, siblings, your local community
Pisces: Your personal finances and income, your values - who and what you value, and your self-esteem