Hello lovely ones and happy Monday!
I hope the Full Moon was good to you all...and that you are riding out this Mercury retrograde...don't forget that as a treasured Member you have lots of different soundbath meditations to help you navigate any cosmic feels!
You can access these by just scrolling down to find them (or typing in soundbaths in the search engine).
Onwards to this Venus in Taurus transit which started yesterday on April 1st but is certainly no April Fool!
I include at the bottom of this post last year's Venus in Taurus Soulstrology post so you can read the basic do's and don'ts but as this is the second Venus in Taurus transit I am writing about I wanted to now go a bit further with this Soulstrology cosmic coaching (which is ultimately what all of these blogs are about!) from beginner level basics and do's and dont's to more elevated cosmic consciousness.
So, the Soulstrology theme for this particular Venus in Taurus transit is asking us to love what we do and do what we love.
Venus, as you all probably know by now, is the planet who rules love, creativity, harmony and abundance.
Taurus in the natural zodiac rules the second house - our personal income and finances, our possessions, our values and our self-esteem.
Soulstrology tells us that it is no coincidence that this particular Venus in Taurus transit is taking place during Mercury retrograde in Aries.
As you may know by now, Aries in the natural zodiac rules the first house of our identity, personal autonomy and our appearance -how we appear to others and how we present ourselves to others.
In many ways this Venus in Taurus transit combined with Mercury retrograde is asking us to go within and look carefully at our identity and appearance (Aries), what we value and what we do to make our personal income (Taurus), our self-esteem and how we feel about ourselves (and importantly how much we value ourselves, oh such a Taurus theme!) so that we can earn money (Taurus) in abundance (Venus) by being our true selves (Aries) and express our creative nature (Venus) even if that is not in an obviously/traditional creative manner.
It's an exciting transit but can be intense!
It requires us to dig deep about what our limiting self-beliefs may be and how these may be impacting our ability to express ourselves (creatively or otherwise) and be confident enough to present ourselves to others as our highest best selves and therefore to be seen by others as our highest best self.
When you look at the heart of Venus and Taurus they are about love (Venus) and values (Taurus) and when you think about it, in an ideal world, each of us would LOVE what we do and do what we LOVE and live abundantly as a result!
During this transit we are asked to reflect and then dive deep on the above themes to see how we can make this happen in our lives, as well as looking carefully at the Taurus ruled parts of each of our charts to see how these themes play out in the Taurus ruled parts of each of our lives (Soulstrology zodiac guide is below as part of last year's beginner level Venus in Taurus post. Read for both your sun and rising sign if you know it).
Also here are some key important dates for this Venus in Taurus transit for your diary.
April 7th: Venus (in Taurus) trine Saturn (in Capricorn) - powerful for bringing stability and practicality to love and creative projects
April 11th: Venus (in Taurus) trine Mars (in Capricorn) - powerful for love, creativity and financial matters.
April 12th: Venus (in Taurus) sextile Neptune (in Pisces) - dreamy, creative, spiritual aspect.
April 17th: Venus (in Taurus) opposite Jupiter (in Scorpio) - powerful aspect which can bring luck but pushes us out of our comfort zones.
April 17th: Venus (in Taurus) trine Pluto (in Capricorn) powerful, transformative aspect for love, creativity, socializing and abundance
Last year's post is below!
Have a good start to the week and I will be back soon with more!
Hello lovely ones and happy Wednesday!
Today, Wednesday 7th June 2017, Venus planet of love, peace, harmony, beauty, abundance and socializing moves into fixed earth sign Taurus where she will stay until July 6th.
After Venus's retrograde earlier this this year and a long time in Pisces and Aries we are all probably very ready for the planet of love to move into another part of the zodiac.
As many of you will probably know by now, Venus rules Taurus and Libra.
Soulstrology says it follows that Venus is very much 'at home' in Taurus meaning we should all feel the positive impact of this transit in the Taurus ruled part of our lives.
Look at where you have Taurus on the cusp of your natal chart as well as any planets you have in Taurus as this will give you an idea of the areas of life which will be infused with Venusian energies.
As always, Soulstrology reminds us that there is shadow and light and duality to each planet and sign.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Taurus transit.
- Indulge the five senses. Venus in Taurus is all about pleasure, from the simple to the more exquisite sensual pleasures.
- Be grounded and peaceful and infuse these energies into your life. Venus in Taurus lends to natural contentment. Make the most of the next month and being more easily content
- Consider commitment. This transit encourages us to be more committed in our love affairs. If you're single, commit to having a better relationship with yourself!
- Get your finances in order. Venus in Taurus values stability. Start a savings plan, pay off debt, etc
- Shop for substance with consciousness. Venus in Taurus doesn't collect tat. Look for quality, practical items which will last (they can also be aesthetically pleasing! the two themes aren't mutually exclusive!)
- Socialize through food. The way to (many a) heart is through the belly. Cook for your loved ones, entertain at home or try a new restaurant
- Overindulge. The danger of satiating the five senses is to overdo it. Gluttony is a shadow of Venus in Taurus so be mindful of this
- Be lazy. The shadow of natural contentment and harmony is to just kick back and well, be a bit lazy. Watch for the balance between being peaceful and grounded and downright lazy!
- Overspend. This transit helps us see the beauty in tangible goods. This can result in wanting to purchase everything that catches our eye. Try and be grounded in your purchases. None of us need everything we want!
- Be a superficial social butterfly. Sometimes when we are overly sociable we forget about substance in our connections and our conversations. Be soulfully sociable.
- Be possessive. This transit encourages commitment but there is a difference between commitment and clinging. Don't treat your partner like a possession.
- Hold onto things past their sell by date. Somethings have an expiration date and serve a purpose or season of our life. Learn to let go of the people, possessions and places that fall into this category.
Taurus and Taurus risings this next month is your time to enjoy what Soulstrology likes to call the Venus filter! It gives a great glow!
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter.
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Taurus.
Try and infuse these life areas with the light of Venus, think love, harmony, abundance!
SOULSTROLOGY VENUS IN TAURUS GUIDE
- Aries - your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Taurus - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you
- Gemini - healing, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Cancer - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Leo - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Virgo - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Libra - joint projects and finances, merging, transformation that comes through merging
- Scorpio - close partnerships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic (marriage too)
- Sagittarius - your daily lifestyle/routine, service and work, your health - mind/body/soul
- Capricorn - love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity
- Aquarius - home - who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life
- Pisces - your mind, communication, your 'voice' in all formats and related projects, short trips, your siblings, neighbors and local community