Hello lovely ones and happy weekend!
In advance of Uranus moving into Taurus next week (cue dramatic operatic music) here are some Soulstrology downloads from yours truly.
In this Member only podcast, when I refer to checking to the life areas where this transit will be taking place in your chart, what I mean is to look at the life areas ruled by Taurus in your unique chart - if possible and you know both your sun and rising sign - please check both.
I set out below the Soulstrology zodiac guide below to remind you of the life areas ruled by Taurus in your chart and the podcast link (still trying to figure out how to make my face less huge when I share these, perhaps the technological genius aspect Uranus in Taurus will help me to do that?! Ha!)
Back next week with New Moon blog and more for you!
Have a great weekend.
SOULSTROLOGY ZODIAC GUIDE TO URANUS IN TAURUS
READ FOR SUN AND RISING SIGN!
- Aries - your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Taurus - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you
- Gemini - healing, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Cancer - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Leo - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Virgo - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Libra - joint projects and finances, merging, transformation that comes through merging
- Scorpio - close partnerships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic (marriage too)
- Sagittarius - your daily lifestyle/routine, service and work, your health - mind/body/soul
- Capricorn - love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity
- Aquarius - home - who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life
- Pisces - your mind, communication, your 'voice' in all formats and related projects, short trips, your siblings, neighbors and local community