Hello lovely ones and happy Friday!
Next week, as a servant of the cosmos, I am going to be bombarding you with blogs (and a new Soulstrology Member podcast, yay!) so I thought I would try and space them out a little by publishing this one a little earlier.
On Monday, the day before the New Moon in Taurus and Uranus moving into Taurus, Mercury moves into Taurus.
As I think you all know by now, Mercury is the planet governing communication, our minds, our thoughts and how we co-ordinate our thinking with our communication.
FYI as a reminder Soulstrology says the communication/ongoing conversation we have with ourselves is the most powerful communication we have.
With a powerful New Moon in Taurus and Uranus moving into Taurus there is a lot of cosmic activity in the Taurus ruled parts of each of our charts and as you will hear from next week's Member podcast it is vital that we use this New Moon and the next few months to think carefully about the changes we wish to make in the Taurus ruled parts of each of our lives, not just over the next lunar cycle, but over the next 8 years!
Don't stress. You don't need to have a game plan for eight years time but you do need to start thinking about the seeds you will sow - both in your consciousness/psyche and on the physical plane - which will flower over time.
Keep in mind the Soulstrology title of this blog - Make your mind up (on what you want) and make your mind ready to receive and manifest miracles!
With Mercury's move into Taurus next Monday all of our minds will naturally be drawn to the Taurus ruled parts of life - both in the natural zodiac, and in our unique charts (see the Soulstrology zodiac guide below for this Mercury in Taurus transit and the life areas being highlighted in your chart).
In contrast to the Mercury in Aries transit, which as I write, is just finishing up, Mercury in Taurus is a lot more grounded, calm and steady.
This can help us have a more practical, logical and levelheaded approach to our thoughts and communications and to the actions we take both at the New Moon and over that lunation (aka lunar cycle taking us from one New Moon to the next).
Here are a few tips on how to make the most of Mercury in Taurus by adopting the traits of this aspect.
- Think before you speak
- Take your time to speak and be sparing with your words - less is more
- Take your time to respond. Not every action requires a reaction
- Think about what you value and let your words and communications to yourself and others reflect that
- Know that time is your friend and that good things take time to reveal themselves, to unfold and to manifest.
- Take more time to yourself, to sit with your thoughts, to communicate with yourself (journal, meditate, or my favorite, hiking and thinking it all out in the mountains!)
- Rely on your five senses (ruled by Taurus) to help you connect to your true thoughts
- Strive to communicate directly, with intention, in a down to earth manner, but with a pleasant, calm tone (all Taurus energies)
As I have finished writing this blog I got the heads up that your Member podcast should be ready to share this weekend, so please log in again if you want to read that this weekend before you dive into Mercury in Taurus season and the New Moon blog.
Wishing you all a happy Friday and I will be back soon with more!
SOULSTROLOGY ZODIAC GUIDE TO MERCURY IN TAURUS
READ FOR SUN AND RISING SIGN!
- Aries - your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Taurus - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you
- Gemini - healing, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Cancer - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Leo - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Virgo - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Libra - joint projects and finances, merging, transformation that comes through merging
- Scorpio - close partnerships of all kinds, platonic, professional and romantic (marriage too)
- Sagittarius - your daily lifestyle/routine, service and work, your health - mind/body/soul
- Capricorn - love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity
- Aquarius - home - who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life
- Pisces - your mind, communication, your 'voice' in all formats and related projects, short trips, your siblings, neighbors and local community