Hello lovely ones and happy Monday!
Yesterday Venus moved into Cancer where she will stay for three weeks.
I include at the bottom of this post the basic do's and don'ts but as this is the second Venus in Cancer transit I am writing about I wanted to now go a bit further with this Soulstrology cosmic coaching...
The Soulstrology theme for this particular Venus in Cancer transit is asking us to really tune into our hearts and as to who, where and what - means home to us.
Venus, as you all probably know by now, is the planet who rules love, creativity, harmony and abundance.
Cancer in the natural zodiac rules the fourth house - home/our house or apartment, family, our childhood, current family life as well as a family we may want to have.
During this transit we are asked to look specifically at the Cancer ruled parts of our charts and any planets we may have in Cancer (and therefore all the life areas which will be experiencing this transit) and to review what our hearts tell us about these areas of life, who and what might be 'home' (or feel like home aka feel 'right').
Home is where the heart is and during this dreamy transit we can each harness our intuition so much more strongly to work our what is 'home' (aka what is right, our natural 'home') in relation to the areas of life that Cancer rules in our charts.
Later this week on the 25/26/27th May there will be an opposition between Venus and Saturn.
Oppositions are tense aspects but are also ones which can bring much needed change, they often force an outcome and so in many senses they can be celebratory.
With Saturn involved this could be waking up and smelling the coffee (in relation to love, financial and creative matters) or it could be some type of commitment, structure being formed, or success/status achieved.
Let's hope it is the latter for each of us...
The Soulstrology zodiac guide below will tell you where this Venus in Cancer transit over the next three weeks is taking place in your life.
Don't forget to read for your sun and rising sign if you know it.
All Cancer/Cancer risings are set to enjoy the Venus filter.
Think the best most flattering beauty filter which makes the world go ga ga goo over you.
Make the most of it and enjoy!
Regardless of your sign, make sure to read the do's and don'ts below to make the most of this transit and to harness the light of Venus in Cancer rather than the shadow.
Here are the Soulstrology do's and don'ts for this Venus in Cancer transit.
- Love is a verb. Venus in Cancer knows that love is a verb and this sign will go the extra mile to show their love for their loved ones. Use this transit to give yourself a heavy dose of self-love as well as to show your loved ones how much you care about them. Take pro-active steps to love yourself and others.
- Take a trip down memory lane. Whether it is with your romantic love or platonic loved ones - family/friends, Venus in Cancer is all about sentimentality and honoring the past. Use the past to inject some extra sentimental love in all your relationships
- Traditional romance. This transit is about bringing good old fashioned romance back into your love life. Whether you've been together for a long time or are are newly dating make sure to engage in some old school romance, think candle lit dinners, roses, picnics etc
- Be committed. Venus in Cancer is all about commitment and showing love through devotion. How can you commit to loving yourself better or committing to loving others (all relationships) in your life better showing them your devotion? This transit is also good for recommitting to each other.
- Be possessive. Venus in Cancer can make us a like a crab with the object of our affections in our pincers and holding on a little too tight...Be wary of being possessive over your loved one (s).
- Be moody. This transit can make us passive aggressive and moody if we feel in some way slighted by our lover. Rather than talk about it directly we can internalize our feelings resulting in us being overly moody and not actually expressing our issue, which just makes matters worse!
- Over do it. This transit can make us do a little too much for the object of our affections. We can be so overwhelmed by love that we give a little too much (yes there is such a thing!) and then resent it if we feel that our loved ones are not reciprocating.
- Be stingy. Venus in Cancer can make us frugal and frugality is to be admired but not when we are stingy with ourselves or others. Strike the balance!
Cancer and Cancer risings this next month is your time to enjoy what Soulstrology likes to call the Venus filter! It gives a great glow!
Whatever your sign, you will be enjoying this transit somewhere in your chart and therefore life.
Below is the Soulstrology guide for this transit for each sign indicating which areas of life will be experiencing this transit and the Venus filter.
Read for your sun and rising sign and don't forget to check which planets you have in Cancer.
Try and infuse these life areas with the light of Venus - think love, harmony, creativity, abundance!
SOULSTROLOGY VENUS IN CANCER GUIDE
- Aries - home - who what and where you consider home, family, your childhood, domestic life
- Taurus -your mind, communication, your 'voice' in all formats and related projects, short trips, your siblings, neighbors and local community
- Gemini - your income, your possessions, your personal finances, your values (who and what you value in life) and your self-esteem
- Cancer - your identity, the very essence of who you are, how people see you/your appearance
- Leo - healing, secrets, your subconscious mind, secret projects, what you keep hidden (including the hidden you) endings and completion
- Virgo - your tribe, friendships, groups you belong to, causes you support, your most cherished hopes, wishes and dreams for the future
- Libra - success, career, ambition, your status, your public legacy
- Scorpio - spirituality/religion/higher learning, legal matters, travel, foreign places and people
- Sagittarius - joint projects and finances, merging, sex and transformation that comes through merging
- Capricorn - partnerships and close relationships of all sorts - romantic, platonic and professional.
- Aquarius - your daily routine/work/lifestyle, your health - mind/body/soul
- Pisces - love and romance, children - yours and/or others, fun, self-expression and creativity